This position is responsible for real-time monitoring, analysis, and enhanced utilization of sales consultants to provide the highest level of service to customers. Serves as the central point of contact answering Workforce Management phone calls and emails addressing any concerns with real-time staffing needs, schedule adjustments, and time off including PTO, sick time, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Proficiently understands and utilizes workforce management software.
- Works directly with sales consultants answering questions and resolving issues related to scheduling and work segments.
- Maintains schedule accuracy by effectively adding and removing resources from schedules.
- Communicates and distributes the schedules and discuss any real-time adjustments to the schedule and/or demand routing changes that need to be made.
- Confirms schedule adherence ensuring optimal service levels and occupancy and performance target achievement.
- Maintains system access and profiles.
- Determines effective base to flex schedule ratios for each line of business or client.
- Prepares and presents informational seminars to groups of twenty or more instructing on the use and importance of tools for scheduling requirements, PTO requests, and exception management.
- Manages skill assignments for sales consultants, as well as maintains system access and profiles.
- Monitors and manages site activities to support service level agreements.
- Performs ongoing adjustments of schedule to meet Grade of Service, training, policy notification, meetings, and coaching opportunities.
- Develops and updates as necessary process documentation on workforce management for auditing purposes.
- Ensures compliance to the approved workforce management processes as described in WFM processes, SSE and/or other company standards.
- Develops initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree required with a minimum of two year’s relevant experience in a WFM/Resource role in a dynamic call center environment; or any equivalent combination of related training/education and experience. Experience with Aspect eWFM strongly preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and demonstration of the highest level of integrity in all interactions.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (especially Word and Excel).
- Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, used to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people and unique situations to achieve complex objectives.
- Positive attitude while being flexible and adapting quickly to changing scenarios.
- Knowledge of the traditional role of Workforce Management within a contact center.
- Willing to take on special projects, provide backup support for other call center, and manage through high call volume scenarios to meet the needs of the business.
- Professional demeanor while working with various personality types and levels of leadership.
- Assertive, team player willing to work on a shifting schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays on a rotational basis.
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to excel in a minimally managed, high profile position as well as within a team environment.
- Demonstrates empathy, patience, and genuine concern for sales consultants’ scheduling needs while working towards effective resolution.
- This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.