Customer Success Manager (Full-Time)
A leading financial software company seeks passionate Customer Success Manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The successful applicant will focus on developing the relationship and driving retention while also identifying new revenue opportunities from the existing customer base. As the Customer Success Manager, you will advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally while still meeting your productivity metrics. You will report to the High Value Manager and manage up to 500 accounts at any given time. We’re looking for a customer obsessed, relationship oriented, self-starter who values integrity, trust and customer engagement.
Customer Manager Responsibilities
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving these goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Communicate clearly (written and verbal) the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Accounting/Payroll/Payments experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in account management/customer success management
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Solid experience with CRM (Preferably SalesForce) and MS Office
- Excellent organization skills including documentation of account status/progress
- Excellent consulting skills
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment