This requisition is to collect applications in anticipation of future and current hiring needs. As positions become available, qualified applicants will be contacted.
SONOS Customer Service Agent
About this position¦
The support agent is responsible for providing outstanding Customer Support to the SONOS client base this includes prospective, new and existing customers. The right candidate will have experience and passion in the customer facing experience and thrives in a busy and challenging environment. If you love music, solving challenging software problems and doing things the right way every time, we'd like to talk to you!
What you will be doing¦
- Providing clear and excellent SONOS Customer Care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction and NPS through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Handling Pre-sales, Sales opportunity and RMA inquiries through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Handling General SONOS product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Handling mid-level technical support contacts through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyze and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools
- Utilizing proper CRM tools and systems
- Complete ownership of the customers support journey while ensuring a positive image of the company.
- Working as part of a team
What skills you need¦
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who is able to work independently and as part of team.
- You are able to demonstrate a high level of customer care experience while also possess mid-level technical skills. This includes maintaining a positive image of SONOS throughout all transactions.
- Basic typing skills on a PC keyboard equal to 35 words per minute as observed by interviewer
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Ability to multi-task while accurately logging contacts, problems, and resolutions
- Experience in networking, installation and set-up.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and understand customer needs
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while understanding the impact of quality targets
- You love technology and music
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 10AM to 9PM; Saturday and Sunday 10AM to 05:30PM. Please note, training schedule and post-training schedule may not be the same. We will do our best to give you a schedule that works for you.
Apply now and find out why we were voted Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017 by The Intelligencer, Bucks County Courier Times, Burlington County Times, and Monster.com!
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center, call center jobs, call centre jobs, costumer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, team, rep, agent, sales