SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Sumter, South Carolina Site
Sykes Entgerprises is looking for a Dynamic Sr. Account Manger; who is ready to take on this Extrodanry opprtunity.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To lead, manage and develop a team of Account Managers focused on delivering agreed financial, client, customer and employee satisfaction performance within Sykes Contact Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
· To forecast and manage the entire operating cost budget for their area of responsibility.
· To be accountable for the accurate tracking of costs related to the clients.
· To provides variance analysis to support financial performance against forecast and budget.
· To manage robust internal controls, ensuring all services are billed.
· To ensure the accounts are operating within the SOX compliance parameters.
· To develop a learning and development culture where teamwork, empowerment and trust are encouraged.
· To manage performance by coaching account managers, creating and maintaining development plans, conducting performance appraisals, recommending training and encouraging individual employee participation in decision making
· To communicate company policies.
· To complete, maintain and process pertinent paperwork and records.
· To drive and maintain performance improvement plans with individuals to encourage maximum performance at Account level.
· To ensure that the resources available (staff, equipment, information etc.) are deployed to optimise productivity and minimise waste.
· To establish, develop and maintain effective relationships and service level agreements with other SYKES departments.
· To drive improvements in client service performance by deploying best practice customer service management and ensuring appropriate measurement and monitoring is established.
· To identify and eliminate barriers to performance improvement and enable team members and individuals to contribute towards process and performance improvement in order to drive up productivity and ensure client satisfaction.
· To generate a strong focus on revenue development through targeting and measuring team performance on business protection and growth.
· To drive continuous improvement in customer service process and standards, as measured by Client SLA’s and other key metrics in order to increase business and client satisfaction.
· To manage new account implementation, including controlling all internal and external resources.
· To review operating reports and resolve operational problems, maximizing client satisfaction with minimum costs.
· To sustain and grow business partnerships with clients by encouraging proactive solutions.
· To identify problems, analyse trends and implement corrective and preventive actions and to document and share any plans with the client.
· To implement business operations and service solutions utilising the continuous improvement process.
· To support the site director to update client contracts and statement of works (SOW) by documenting changes agreed and conducting period reviews.
· To prepare, implement, maintain and review new and existing client projects.
· To deal effectively with client complaints and issues by ensuring clear communication to the appropriate person and by taking the appropriate documented action.
· Provides effective communication and feedback to all levels of staff
· Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication to clients and colleagues alike
· Is able to communicate effectively regarding Sykes and projects, at short notice and under pressure
Staff Management and Development
· Mentors and develops direct reports
· Assists in the identification of staff training requirements
· Properly sets client expectations and proactively manages project scope
· Develops rapport and trust
· Acts decisively to solve people problems
· Delegates to staff and holds them accountable
Client and Account Management
· Develops client relationships
· Demonstrates confidence in managing client resources
· Capable of complex scenario analysis and planning of contingencies
· Rapidly gets to the root cause of issues
· Designs appropriate analysis and works with team to implement analysis plan
Working to Objectives/Results Orientated
· Consistently manages costs and can produce sound variance analysis
· Plays a supporting role in core management team
· Can recover quickly from set backs
· Defines and manages achievement of performance objectives
· Driven by results
· Effectively controls difficult client situations
· Keeps all commitments made to Sykes and the clients
· Consistently demonstrates sound judgment
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
· Three years related experience is Call Centre industry.
· Demonstrate success in improving customer service levels.
· Thorough understanding of best practice in customer and client service environments covering people, process and technology.
· Previous management experience and successful track record of leading, managing and developing large teams of people.
· Experience in working with people on different levels.
· Strong influencing skills and able to influence outside area of direct control.
· Experience of negotiation and diplomacy.
· Experience in managing a budget and the ability to analyse statistical information.
· Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task.
· Proficient with writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
· Experience working in the financial sector is preferred
Employees are required to maintain compliance with Sykes safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the Sykes safety, security and privacy programs to protect Sykes' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all Sykes' employees.
Sykes is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to Sykes policies on ethics and integrity.