Hours of operation: 9:00am - 1:00am 7 days a week.
As a Premium User Support Specialist, you will manage inbound questions from some of our largest users. Premium User Support is a newly created team, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the future of the organization.
Your focus will be to identify the root cause of priority user questions, present your answers in a clear and personalized manner, and proactively include value add suggestions where relevant.This will combine deep product expertise with a commitment to helping our strategic partner succeed across a range of industries.
● Interact with users via email, phone, and chat.
● Represent our partner at the initial point of contact with important and strategic users.
● Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions to their questions that would best fit their needs.
● Attend client/vendor meetings on a weekly basis.
● Meet and exceed personal targets in a fun and challenging team environment.
● Escalate complex user issues to internal UO teams and provide context to the reason for the escalation.
● Be able to deliver conclusions from data given to you (EX: suggesting training needs based on previous ticket volume).
Attributes and experience:
● Previous customer facing experience is critical (eg. B2B, B2C, contact centre).
● Fluent in both written and spoken English including grammar, punctuation, and accuracy of vocabulary. Fluency in a European language is a plus (but not necessary).
● Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal.
● Highly empathetic and thoughtful, with ability to understand customers’ business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their needs.
● Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
● Are able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends.
● Operational hours: TBD
● Internal applicants must have manager approval, high performance record, and a minimum of 6 months tenure in current role.
● Experience working with KPI’s and targets
● Proven record of accountability, owning tasks from start to finish
● Highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment.