This position assists with long range planning and on-going analysis of real time performance and the determination of alternative plans when necessary. Under general supervision, collect, evaluate, and prepare reports and/or other complex statistical data for Operations/HR/WFM/Admin on time. Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate. Generate/develop & maintain reports/systems to ensure Service Level Agreement. This position is located at our Ft. Smith AK site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
- Collect, evaluate, and prepare reports and/or other complex statistical data for Operations/HR/WFM/Admin on time
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate
- Generate/develop & maintain reports/systems to ensure Service Level Agreement.
- Collect, read, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Act decisively to solve account specific/individual issues related to data generation/analysis/interpretation
- Maintain collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Maintain appropriate records of contacts and results on a daily basis.
- Design and/or develop specific systems for collection, tracking, and reporting of data.
- Compile data and analyze past and current trends.
- Provide a variety of reports to Operations, Administration, and HR department.
- Work closely with management to assure that their reporting needs are satisfied.
- Play a lead role in the support team.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Interact/Coordinate with management in an organized manner resulting in effective data collection and analysis.
- Collaborate with management to gain knowledge of specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in process, policies, procedures, & regulations of SYKES.
- Work in accordance with the rules, roles and responsibilities set/specified by immediate supervisors.
- Keep all commitments made to SYKES and the client.
- Deliver reports on time as requested by the client and/or management.
- Define and manage achievement of client performance objectives.
- Create and Maintain agent level schedules and attendance reporting.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent, or current student status. Post high school education preferred.
- 1-2 years experience of call center experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate call center CSRs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
- Record maintenance skills.
- Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Skill in the use of computer and related software. Including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
- Experience and proven ability to generate and analyze performance data of the account(s).
- Proven ability to prepare and present reports accurately within set deadlines.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Recover quickly from set backs.
- Change Agent.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a commitment to see proposals/reports through to their completion and effective maintenance of the same.
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity.
- Polished and poised. Project energy, self-confidence, authority, and enthusiasm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.