About Our Band
Sonos is committed to delivering the ultimate home listening experience to their users. In this position, you will play an integral role in delivering a superior customer service experience through all channels (email, phone, and social media). By delivering excellent customer support and channeling customer feedback to the business, you will help deliver their mission to fill every home with music.
What You'll Do
In our call center environment, you will:
* Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
* Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
* Ensure customer satisfaction of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe, and timely closure.
* Determine further action or final completion on customer cases received.
* Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
* Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for voice, internet, or data installation and connection issues.
* Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
* Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge.
Skills You'll Need
* Must love music!
* Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software.
* Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
* Must be a team player.
* Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue.
* Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired.
* Strong technical understanding of internet, networking, and computers is needed.
* Preferred, but not required - Background in Computer Science or relatable certifications.
Apply now and find out why we were voted Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017 by The Intelligencer, Bucks County Courier Times, Burlington County Times, and Monster.com!